ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST REGISTER IN ORDER TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Only ONE abstract per registration (author or coauthor) will be accepted
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
April 28 May 26 , 2019 CLOSED
- An abstract submission acknowledgement will always be sent. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you do not receive a submission notification
- Please note that registration is required to access abstract submission, but payment is not mandatory at this stage. The registration payment fee will be mandatory after receiving the acceptance notification. Please note that only ONE abstract per registration (author or coauthor) will be accepted
- Accepted abstracts will only be published in the book of abstracts and in the Marine Drugs conference report after full payment of the registration fee
ABSTRACT GUIDELINES CLOSED
Abstracts should be submitted via email to email@example.com. The submission email should have the following subject: “ABSTRACT SUBMISSION_name_surname”; abstracts file should be named as follows, indicating your preferred form of presentation: “name_surname_poster.pdf” or “name_surname_oral.pdf“.
- Max 250 words, not including the title, authors and affiliations
- Font: Times New Roman 12p
- Title: Capitals and bold
- Authors: Italics and bold, and the presenting author also underlined
- Please include affiliations of all authors and the e-mail address of the presenting author
- Setting for the figures and schemes must follow the ACS rules
- Only abstracts in English will be accepted
- Only ONE page abstracts will be accepted. The “.pdf” of the abstract will be inserted into the book of abstract as sent. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to fill in all the data correctly and completely. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific facts will be reproduced as typed by the author
- Only ONE abstract per registration (author or co-author) will be accepted
- Poster size: A0 – 90cm wide and 120cm high, in portrait format (not landscape).
- Setting for figures and schemes must follow the ACS rules
- A poster number will be assigned to each abstract and will be announced to the presenting author, along with the presentation date.
- Poster presenters are responsible for setting up and removing the posters.